About this role:
This senior position is based in our Dubai office reporting directly to our Partner. You would find yourself in a multinational office environment full of passionate designers.
As an Associate specializing in hospitality design, you will lead and oversee the design process from concept to completion. Your expertise and passion for creating captivating, functional, and inviting spaces will be instrumental in shaping the guest experience within hotels, resorts, restaurants, and other hospitality venues. You will work closely with clients, operators and internal design teams to bring your design visions to life, ensuring exceptional quality and creativity in every project.
- Manage a design team in all stages of projects in collaborative leadership manner.
- Conceptualize and develop full design packages that align with the client's vision and project goals.
- Develop mood boards, sketches, and design proposals to convey your ideas effectively.
- Present your design thoughts, intents and visuals to clients and operators.
- Ensure project financial targets are achieved.
- Effective project management and making sure that deadlines, budget, and schedules are maintained.
- Local and international travel are required for client meetings and project presentations.
- Secure new business opportunities by building strong relationships internally and externally.
- Prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, budget & cost estimation, work schedule & milestones
- Responsible for quality control and risk identification.
- Responsible for all company resources, e.g. staff hours, CAD printing, reimbursable costs, etc.
We promise you a career in the world of luxury design as you would be working in the hospitality design firm that is ranked No.1 in the world. You would expect to work with the best and develop your skills and career along the way. That is why we are also looking to recruit the most talented in the industry to join us!
Below are the minimum qualifications that we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design / Architecture
- 15+ years of experience with minimum 12 years of experience in luxury hospitality sector
- A portfolio of previous project experience in luxury hospitality and high-end residential projects
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Revit (preferred but not compulsory)
- Fluent in English
To be successful in the role you should also have:
- Strong conceptualization and technical design ability
- Strong sense of design flair and love of art
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to meet tight project deadlines
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative and enjoy working in team environments
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to embark on a fruitful career of luxury hospitality design with us?
If the answer is yes, simply send us your CV and design portfolio (in PDF format less than 15MB). We are only interested in your best projects so be selective and make sure you convey your artistic sense as a designer through the portfolio too!
Don’t forget to connect and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and WeChat. Remember to check our career page from time to time to get the latest updates on job opportunities with HBA!