About this role:
This role is based in Studio HBA Mumbai. The portfolio from this team includes projects from major hotel operators.
As a Senior Interior Designer specializing in hospitality design, you will lead and oversee the design process from concept to completion. Your expertise and passion for creating captivating, functional, and inviting spaces will be instrumental in shaping the guest experience within hotels, resorts, restaurants, and other hospitality venues. You will work closely with clients and cross-functional teams to bring your design visions to life, ensuring exceptional quality and creativity in every project.
For candidates with less years of experience, you will be considered for the Intermediate Interior Designer role.
- Conceptualization and development of interior design concepts that align with the client's vision and project goals.
- Develop mood boards, sketches, and design proposals to convey your ideas effectively.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring concepts to life through detailed design development and space planning.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by understanding their needs and ensuring that design solutions meet and exceed their expectations.
- Source and select appropriate materials, finishes, and furnishings that align with the design concept and budget.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest industry trends, products, and sustainable design practices.
We promise you a career in the world of luxury design as you would be working in the hospitality design firm that is ranked No.1 in the world. You would expect to work with the best and develop your skills and career along the way. That is why we are also looking to recruit the most talented in the industry to join us!
Below are the minimum qualifications that we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Interior Design / Architecture
- 8+ years of experience with a portfolio of previous project experience in luxury hospitality, high-end residential, clubhouse or show flats
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AutoCAD
- Must be fluent in English
To be successful in the role you should also have:
- Strong conceptualization and presentation skills
- Client facing
- Strong sense of design flair and love of art
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to meet tight project deadlines
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A portfolio showcasing a diverse range of hospitality design projects.
- Collaborative and enjoy working in team environments
- Good communication skills
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to embark on a fruitful career of luxury hospitality design with us?
If the answer is yes, simply send us your CV and design portfolio (in PDF format less than 12MB). We are only interested in your best projects so be selective and make sure you convey your artistic sense as a designer through the portfolio too!
Don’t forget to connect and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and WeChat. Remember to check our career page from time to time to get the latest updates on job opportunities with HBA!